Monday, February 22, 2010

Pictures!

512 at sunset
Isn't it beautiful?


I especially love the colors here.

I took those pictures awhile back but I didn't have a way to upload them to my computer till this week...so voila!
And now here's a picture of my hairy legs! Be prepared. If you don't think you can handle see a woman's legs be hairy then you better just stop now and don't scroll down! It's only one picture but more will come. I'm pretty proud of them my self, but I think the hair is probably going to go in the next week. I actually really do love the feel of smooth legs. But no worries, the hair will come back next Winter. And knowing me the hair will probably reappear throughout summer time when I get lazy and remember these last 4 months in which I never touched a razor and never spent time in the shower lathering up my legs and attacking them with a blade.


Here's my thigh




Here's me on Ash Wednesday. It was really exciting. I got to celebrate Ash Wednesday for the first time this year. I've been observing Lent now for 3 years or so but this was the first time I'd been part of a Ash Wed. service, ash cross and all! And I took the whole house since it was supposed to be our house meeting, so that was cool too. We all went to an Anglican church down town. The service was cool. I've never gone to a church who does liturgy and afterwards I realized that I really enjoy that. I think others just think of the Catholic Church and all their ups and downs and reciting Haily Marys but I think it's more than that. Funny enough I've even ended up reading several things about liturgy and how important it is after that service so I'm planning on going back there for Palm Sunday, the end of the 40 days of Lent.
But anyways, I just wanted to get these pictures up before I got busy again. I'll write more later.

No comments: